Module for manual memory management

Foo via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 4 09:13:30 PST 2015

For what it's worth, today I finished the current work. Now we
will start working with it. If someone has critique, improvement
suggestions or want to take some ideas, he is free to do so.
To repeat myself: we rewrote some functionality which already
existed in D, but were improvable. For example the existing
emplace method is quite long, hard to understand / read and is
not marked with @nogc. Since we want to avoid the GC wherever
possible we had to rewrite it. I hope it's useful for someone
else and that some of you guys take some ideas from it.

https://github.com/Dgame/m3