DIP56 - inlining

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 4 12:08:57 PST 2015

> On 2/4/15 4:02 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
>> On 2/4/2015 1:39 AM, ponce wrote:
>>> Would pragma(inline, <bool-expr>) be supported though?
>> Yes. That's what I intended, sorry the wording wasn't clear.
> Please nail it down in the doc so it doesn't get neglected. -- Andrei

Reading the DIP again,

"This adds a pragma 'inline', which is followed by an optional boolean
expression, which influences the inlining of the function it appears in. An
evaluation of 'true' means always inline, 'false' means never inline, and no
argument means the default behavior."

Seems clear enough.