@trust is an encapsulation method, not an escape

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 6 13:48:00 PST 2015

On 2/6/2015 11:11 AM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> This is precisely why I have lost all interest in @safe. It's clear that
> the present problematic situation will continue to hold, and the
> decision makers are not interested to address it. I am not going to
> waste any more time and energy on this topic.

In this thread at 8:20PM last night, Dicebot asked me:

"I am not even sure how you can show the example though, to be honest - implied
issues are about maintaining code and not just writing it."

And I replied with a specific example of how to fix one aspect of std.array.
There have been no replies. What else can I do to address it?