RFC: std.*.concept convention

Jakob Ovrum via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 11 00:47:14 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 11 February 2015 at 08:21:40 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:
> As long as the std.concept package get's good documentation, I
> think its a damn good idea!

In the spirit of type concepts as a federation of types, not a
hierarchy of types, I think std.*.concept, such as
std.range.concept, is more appropriate than an std.concept
package.

It would be the intuitive go-to module for documenting the
concept, including abstract information, which we've had a hard
time working into the reference documentation so far. To wit, the
documentation for std.range defers to Andrei's informit.com
article on ranges.