std.allocator ready for some abuse

ANtlord via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 11 04:55:20 PST 2015

On Monday, 17 February 2014 at 15:49:27 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 2/17/14, 5:55 AM, Dicebot wrote:
>> Andrei, what is current state of std.allocator? I am asking
>> this in
>> context of recent Walter Phobos proposal (ScopeBuffer) to
>> evaluate how
>> feasible is to define any relations between two at current
>> stage.
>
> Progress on std.allocator is slow but I do have a plan. I don't
> think we should pull ScopeBuffer yet.
>
> Andrei

Mr. Alexandrescu. What about std allocator? Is feature valuable?
I've took a look in Wish List in wiki and Allocator still there.
If this feature is valuable. What is left in currently
implementation of your project? Can you tell about state, maybe
show To Do list?

Sorry, if my english is not clear. Thank you.