Inconsistent coding style in code examples

ketmar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 12 13:25:09 PST 2015

On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 21:12:26 +0000, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:

> On Thursday, 12 February 2015 at 20:16:40 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> Me, for example, I very very rarely bother to report a bug in a product
>> I use. The reason isn't because I am lazy (although I am). It's because
>> companies make it hard to report a bug. If they want to act like
>> they're doing me a favor by accepting a bug report, then I won't
>> bother.
>
> Maybe print the Bugzilla URL on compiler ICEs? :)
>
> I think gcc does that.

and as far as i know that never helps much. 'cause what people see is the
page with registration form, and chances are that they will stop right
there. and if someone is ready to register, i bet that he will find
bugzilla on his own.

i.e. this may help some people, but don't much. and ldc and gdc will be
forced to patch that thing out. ;-)