Issue with rendering dlang.org/library

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 14 02:39:16 PST 2015

On Saturday, 14 February 2015 at 09:04:55 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:
> I don't know how doable, but set it up to so it would auto
> submit the images to the github PR would be awesome.

That would be nice. Currently people have to do this by hand.
This doesn't even need to have screenshots or use PhantomJS, it
can just link to a generated copy of the docs.

Automatic HTML validation would be nice too, although we do
generate non-validating HTML in a few places that are not easily
fixable.