Any ddox experts n da house?

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 14 15:48:25 PST 2015

On Saturday, 14 February 2015 at 23:38:38 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> On Saturday, 14 February 2015 at 23:06:20 UTC, Mathias Lang
> wrote:
>> We'll get the best of both
>> world, keeping the possibility to output any target out of the
>> specs, but
>> writting website-specific part in a proper framework.
>
> And the advantages of this are..?

Another thing. I'm planning to make the forum and wiki use the
Dlang.org theme - and not a copy, which will quickly become
outdated, but actually use DDoc so that these websites will get
updates automatically. This would be simple with DDoc, only a
matter of splitting and refactoring a few macros here and there.
How would this fit in your proposal?