Binding C++ Value Type (Templates)

Benjamin Thaut via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 15 09:31:52 PST 2015

Am 15.02.2015 um 17:25 schrieb Andrei Alexandrescu:
> On 2/15/15 5:33 AM, Benjamin Thaut wrote:
>> Maybe this should be documented on the "Interfacing to C++" page.
>
> Pull request pliz pliz -- Andrei

Honestly, I'm currentyl preparing a really huge pull request for D (Dll
support for windows) and I'm kind of upset that blocking issues that
have come up during that pull request don't seem to be important enough
to actually decide on them. This leaves me with a working Dll
implementation, which I put a ton of work into, which is now blocked. My
current fear is, that I will end up invensting all this work in vain and
until that is settled, you won't be seeing any further pull request from
my side.

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut