H1 2015 - C++ integration

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 15 11:49:28 PST 2015

On 2/15/15 6:42 AM, Guillaume Chatelet wrote:
> I updated https://github.com/gchatelet/dlang_cpp_std to provide a struct
> and class implementation of string.
> Also added a README to weigh the pros and cons of each, list bugs I
> encountered  and other things we need to think about.

Awesome work, thanks. After further thinking of this, Walter and I
concluded we should make std::string, std::vector etc. be structs in D
code as well lest we confuse the heck out of people.

Please file bugs for any constructor/destructor issues you find (I
notice you filed one already). Walter is up to the task and of course
I'm counting on others, too.

Let's aim for passable support for 2.068.

Thanks,

Andrei