MAP_ANON

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 15 13:32:50 PST 2015

On Sunday, 15 February 2015 at 21:26:27 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Building Phobos yields:
>
> std/mmfile.d(332): Deprecation: alias
> core.sys.posix.sys.mman.MAP_ANON is deprecated - Please use
> core.sys.osx.sys.mman for non-POSIX extensions
>
> What is the right fix here?

Import core.sys.osx et al. instead (you might need to make sure
that it takes predenence). If I remember correctly, the rationale
behind the change(s) was that core.sys.posix should only have the
symbols that are actually mandated by the POSIX spec to avoid
confusion/portability problems.

David