Google Summer of Code - Again

CraigDillabaugh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Feb 16 13:20:29 PST 2015

On Sunday, 15 February 2015 at 04:24:12 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh
wrote:
> On Saturday, 14 February 2015 at 06:56:00 UTC, Russel Winder
> wrote:
>> Craig,
>>
>> I have signed up on Melange as a potential mentor, user name
>> russel_winder.
>
> Thank you.

Russel,

I haven't yet heard from Martin on his Melange name.  Do you mind
me putting your name down as assistant administrator if by
submission time I still haven't heard from Martin (tomorrow or
Wednesday).  I assume I will be able to fix that after the fact,
but I can't even submit the proposal unless of I have an
assistant name, and so far you are the only one signed up on
Melange that I know of.

Cheers,

Craig