Multi-word headings broken in dlang.org

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Feb 16 20:30:56 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 08:20:10PM -0800, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> Not sure how to fix this, as the anchor name probably shouldn't have
> embedded spaces. :-(
[...]

Actually, this irritated me so much that I decided to hack-fix it:

	https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/908

Destroy!

<rant> $(INSERT long rant about lack of string-manipulation functions in
ddoc) </rant>

English is useful because it is a mess. Since English is a mess, it maps well onto the problem space, which is also a mess, which we call reality. Similarly, Perl was designed to be a mess, though in the nicest of all possible ways. -- Larry Wall