Google Summer of Code - Again

CraigDillabaugh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 19 05:43:11 PST 2015

On Thursday, 19 February 2015 at 12:12:20 UTC, Russel Winder
wrote:
> On Thu, 2015-02-19 at 04:28 +0000, Craig Dillabaugh via
> Digitalmars-d
> wrote:
> […]
>>
>> Russel.  Can you accept my invitation to be adminstrator
>> (perhaps you received and email about this), but who knows,
>> that is the most baffling registration process I've ever been
>> a part of ....
>
> I logged in and now it tells me I am an administrator. So
> something did
> something :-)

So, the Google folks told me you had to accept the invitation,
but you apparently did nothing other than log in and now the
Melange site is telling me our proposal is now complete.  Seems
about par for the course.

Anyway, thanks Russel! You've been a great help.  The person from
Google said that I should be able to switch administrators, but
they did not seem to have any idea on how that would be done, but
I will make sure you don't get stuck as admin.

Martin, have you signed up for Melange yet?  To busy with the
release stuff maybe :o)

Cheers,
Craig