Are there any 2D games libraries available for D2?

stewarth via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 20 02:41:21 PST 2015

On Friday, 20 February 2015 at 07:30:37 UTC, Namespace wrote:
[snip]

> I will try to fix the Derelict 3 mess this weekend. Putting it
> on DUB will take some more time, which I don't have currently,
> because I have my exams right now.

I've just managed to get building with DUB and submitted a PR.

NOTE: You will want to review the diffs carefully because I've
had to change some things like Derelict import paths which may
break non-dub builds.

Feel free to reject the PR if the breakage is too great and
cherry pick anything you find useful. Or I can amend the PR if
that helps also.

Thanks,
Stew