Are there any 2D games libraries available for D2?

Mengu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 20 04:35:26 PST 2015

On Friday, 20 February 2015 at 07:43:42 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> On Thu, 2015-02-19 at 23:32 +0000, Kingsley via Digitalmars-d
> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I'm looking for a 2D games library in D2 similar to gosu from
>> ruby:
>>  http://www.libgosu.org/or ray:
>> https://github.com/Mon-Ouie/ray
>
> I got totally confused there for a moment: Gosu is a programming
> language for the JVM, and nothing to do with Ruby.

same here. when i first saw the name libgosu i thought "wow, gosu
guys made a game lib" and then when i went to the libgosu website
i saw that it has nothing to do with gosu, the jvm programming
language.

for teh lazy, libgosu website says: "Gosu is a 2D game
development library for the Ruby and C++ programming languages,
available for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux"