D usage quotes/badges

Shammah Chancellor via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 20 13:51:25 PST 2015

One thing I've noticed about D vs other languages which are
getting more interest is that we do not have a list of "companies
actually using D in production" on our homepage.   While I know
that there are quite a few development companies using go, we are
not actively soliciting them for using their badges.

E.g. Why don't we have a link to Facebook on our homepage?

If you go someplace like http://msgpack.org/ you can clearly see
a number of companies who effectively use msgpack in production
and quotes from them.

We should setup something like that on our homepage.

So... Who all is using D in production?

-Shammah