DDMD just went green on all platforms for the first time

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 21 08:34:25 PST 2015

On 21/02/15 15:02, Daniel Murphy via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> https://auto-tester.puremagic.com/?projectid=10
>
> This is a pretty big milestone for the project.  For the first time, an
> unpatched dmd can build ddmd, and that ddmd can build druntime and phobos and
> pass all the test suites.

That's fantastic news, congratulations!

There were some nice words said about DDMD at the Berlin D Meetup last night --
Martin Nowak talked a bit about some of the potential for improving other
backends' ability to integrate the frontend code -- but I didn't realize things
were going quite this well.  I'm sure everyone will be very happy to hear about
this. :-)