DDMD just went green on all platforms for the first time

Daniel Murphy via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Feb 21 19:07:05 PST 2015

"Suliman"  wrote in message news:daeyakftojagfwtesxas at forum.dlang.org...

> Does it's mean that next release of DMD would have name DDMD?
> Or it would be two branch at first time DMD and DDMD?
> Or DDMD would be renamed to DMD?

Currently they're in two different branches, soon work will start to move
ddmd into master.  After that they will co-exist for a while, then we will
delete the C++ frontend and switch all development to the D version, which
will be renamed to DMD.

It would be possible to release a ddmd version of 2.067, although it might
be better to wait until the 2.068 release as 2.067 or later is required to
build ddmd.