[NEEDING HELP] Translation of Ali Cehreli's book in French

Raphaël Jakse via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 22 14:27:41 PST 2015

Le 22/02/2015 14:00, Olivier Pisano a écrit :
> I did send you a first draft of the variable number of parameters
> chapter on Friday, on your gmail address. Did you get it ?

Yes, I thought I answered to your mail. Sorry if I didn't.

I read it quickly, it looks very well. Great, thank you very much for
your work. I must find time to handle it, surely in the week.

I also received proofreads for the first chapters, I will fix the
translation soon.

Thank you all for your work, that's great!

Raphaël.