Memory safety depends entirely on GC ?

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 24 09:35:54 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 24 February 2015 at 16:18:45 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 2/24/15 4:44 AM, "Marc =?UTF-8?B?U2Now7x0eiI=?=
> <schuetzm at gmx.net>" wrote:
>> As one example, here is what I originally suggested:
>> http://wiki.dlang.org/User:Schuetzm/scope
>
> Walter and I discussed this proposal at length several times.

Is there a place where the outcome of such discussions is
documented?

This feels inappropriate like asking for additional paperwork.
Still, there are so many heated discussions going on here. It
might be helpful to know what was considered, what was decided
and for what reason. Then again, maybe I just did not get the
memo.