Contradictory justification for status quo

deadalnix via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 26 12:35:02 PST 2015

On Thursday, 26 February 2015 at 11:10:16 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi
wrote:
> I think the real problem goes clearly beyond enums, it's an
> overall approach to changes in the D language itself.
>
> I join to deadalnix's worries.
>
> ---
> Paolo

Yes, I don't care about the specific enum case, in fact, that is
one of the least offender and this is why I choose it as an
example here.

What worries me is that whatever way you take the problem there
is a good reason not to proceed. And, taken independently, every
one of these reason are valid, or at least something reasonable
people can agree upon.

But there is no way we can agree on all of these at once.