Contradictory justification for status quo

Dominikus Dittes Scherkl via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 27 02:42:14 PST 2015

On Thursday, 26 February 2015 at 20:35:04 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> Yes, I don't care about the specific enum case, in fact, that
> is one of the least offender and this is why I choose it as an
> example here.
Hmm. I still consider it a major issue and thought we agreed to
introduce "final enum" to be used with "final switch" - and was
sightly dissapointed that it didn't go in 2.067

How can we make progress, if even the things that have reached
consens on are not promoted?

Same goes for multiple "alias this".