My Reference Safety System (DIP???)

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 27 14:10:08 PST 2015

I put my own version into the Wiki, building on yours:
http://wiki.dlang.org/User:Schuetzm/scope2

It's quite similar to what you propose (at least as far as I
understand it), and there are a few further user-facing
simplifications, and provisions for backward compatibility. I
intentionally kept it as concise as possible; there are neither
justifications for particular decisions, nor any implementation
details, nor examples. These can be added later.

For me, it's important to keep the implementation details and
algorithms separate from the basic workings. Otherwise it's hard
for me to fully understand it in all aspects.