Lost a new commercial user this week :(

Gary Willoughby via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 1 05:25:52 PST 2015

On Thursday, 1 January 2015 at 13:20:46 UTC, Tobias Pankrath
wrote:
>> It's this way for years now, what the fuck are you guys doing?
>> I won't be doing anything, but you guys have to.
>
> ---> Getting angry is totally natural.

True. I hate seeing threads like this when Manu brings some
really useful and important feedback from industry about his
experiences promoting D to the very people D's creators are
trying to cater for and it just turns into a major flamefest.

If Manu is not to be listened to regarding his experiences then
who *do* we listen to?