Lost a new commercial user this week :(

Manu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 1 06:05:23 PST 2015

On 1 January 2015 at 23:54, Tobias Pankrath via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

>>> ---> Getting angry is totally natural.
>>

>> True. I hate seeing threads like this when Manu brings some really useful
>> and important feedback from industry about his experiences promoting D to
>> the very people D's creators are trying to cater for and it just turns into
>> a major flamefest.
>>
>> If Manu is not to be listened to regarding his experiences then who *do*
>> we listen to?
>

> I agree that Manu wasn't treated in a fair manner, but Dicebot is not to
> blame. He is just pointing out the obvious.

I just want to say that I think you guys are getting even more
invested in this conversation than I am at this stage. I'm a bit
discouraged by the tone that arose, but regardless, I think the
outcome has been as good as it could have been, there has already been
some great action; Walter has taken a look at some debugger related
issues already, and documentation has spawned a lot of conversation.
I'm actually quite happy with the practical outcomes here so far, and
appreciate the effort.