Improving ddoc

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 1 12:00:11 PST 2015

On Thursday, 1 January 2015 at 18:15:10 UTC, Ary Borenszweig
wrote:
> I really don't understand why you say that.

Because it is true? :-) Documents are old fashion, what you want
is an interactive frontend to an information database.

> I would suggest D to use a simple language to write the
> documentation, and then a powerful tool that understands the

You sometimes need to add annotations to enhance what can be
deduced. That is obvious for dynamic languages (so you have
JSDoc, which is kinda like JavaDoc/Doxygen), but it also holds
for languages with static typing.