Improving ddoc

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 1 12:09:45 PST 2015

On Thursday, 1 January 2015 at 20:00:12 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> Because it is true? :-) Documents are old fashion, what you
> want is an interactive frontend to an information database.

One thing I would like to do is add $(TAGS sorting, searching)
etc to functions where applicable which can be linked to
auto-generated lists and it can do categorization tables, etc.

I did a proof of concept of this years ago but there wasn't much
interest at the time.

(Arguably, now we could just group tagged functions into a
submodule instead...)