Any LaTeX expers n da house?

Paul O'Neil via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 1 16:52:51 PST 2015

> With https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/736,
> beautiful PDF generation via LaTeX is now possible.
>
> There are, of course, many details to tend to. For starters, currently
> the doc is overly sparse, which makes it large (520 pages). But the
> basic framework is in place and works.
>
> Who would want to give it a shot at beautifying it?
>

> Andrei

PR submitted with a couple small things[1].

I don't know how to best get wrapped text inside of tables.  Take a look
at the "Escape Sequences" table currently on page 15.  Putting the text
inside a minipage or similar prevents LaTeX from figuring out how wide
the column should be, so that doesn't work.  Is PDF considered part of
the "websites" component in the bugtracker?

[1] https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/738
--
Paul O'Neil
Github / IRC: todayman