What's up with the windows headers?

Jack via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 2 07:55:14 PST 2015

It seems that they are not the same. i downloaded the imports,
re-installed D and tried an older project.
Too bad - D is not yet usable for windows development. I need to
stay with C++ - merde.

Well mybe Andre has a plan to get things to work and not shut out
th windows people.

Thank you anyway for your kind advice.