What's up with the windows headers?

Jack via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 2 08:29:54 PST 2015

I used to it privately for win32 too and it worked great.
Unfortunately, the bosses want both, win32 and win64, these days
and you just can't do it with D.
I am not a compiler person and due to the project time
constraints can't spend the time to get the usual stuff working,
that works with c++ out of the box. My bosses will NOT pay for
such tasks, even though they would be willing take another
language then C++, IF it is maintainable by other programmers
(the -> you might die thing).
Somehow I have the feeling, that it will not be fixed quickly as
you suggests.