Phobos colour module?

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 2 11:40:20 PST 2015

On Thursday, 1 January 2015 at 12:39:37 UTC, Peter Alexander
wrote:
> Maybe just put it on code.dlang for now, and then add it
> together with an image library later?

This should imho be the standard way of submitting code to Phobos
these days anyway. Put it up on code.dlang.org, have a couple of
people actually use and review it there, and then (and only then)
submit it for std.experimental.

This way, we can hopefully avoid the epic discussions from
previous review threads where people first comment on small
details and only later discover that the library has major design
defects that would inhibit real-world use. (That's not to say
that I haven't been guilty of contributing to such threads too.)

David