D and Nim

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 5 11:03:14 PST 2015

On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 06:12:41PM +0000, Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Monday, 5 January 2015 at 04:10:41 UTC, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d
> wrote:
> >On Sun, Jan 04, 2015 at 07:25:28PM -0800, Andrei Alexandrescu via
> >Digitalmars-d wrote:
> >>
> >>Mistake. -- Andrei
> >
> >When are we going to fix this?

> monarch dodra tried to make a reduce that was backward compatible
> while moving the seed but it didn't work out in the end. He was
> working on a "fold" which was basically reduce with the arguments
> swapped but I'm not sure what happened to it.

Should somebody take over the implementation of "fold"? This is
something that ought to be fixed.

Laissez-faire is a French term commonly interpreted by Conservatives to mean 'lazy fairy,' which is the belief that if governments are lazy enough, the Good Fairy will come down from heaven and do all their work for them.