Improving ddoc

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 6 07:31:51 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 6 January 2015 at 15:17:32 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> The "header" element belongs in a sectioning element

Right, DDOC_SECTION is a <section> and the first element of it
that ddoc outputs is is a DDOC_SECTION_H - a section header. We
could debate the specific contents of it, h1 works for me but i
kinda think h1 should be the outer aggregate name and then h2 if
it is a nested member... but regardless, ddoc doesn't let you
change the macros based on nesting anyway, but it does have the
concept of grouped sections with headers.