Ready to make page-per-item ddocs the default?

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 6 22:32:05 PST 2015

On Wed, Jan 07, 2015 at 07:44:39AM +0200, ketmar via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Jan 2015 14:43:45 -0800
> Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Let's crowdsource the review. Please check the entries linked from
> > here: http://dlang.org/library/index.html.
> so looking at the function documentation i lost that nice indexes. if
> i got to the function directly (which will be very likely with
> googling), now i have to either drop keyboard and use mouse to click
> on module name (which is not immideately pops like a link, btw),
> possibly scrolling the page to top, or try to use keyboard navigation,
> which has only one thing in common for various browsers: it's awful.
[...]

You should use Vimperator. :-P  I started using it recently, didn't like
it that much at first, but I'm starting to like it more and more. Thanks
to the hinting system, my rodent is even more out-of-use nowadays, which
I consider a Good Thing(tm).

LINUX = Lousy Interface for Nefarious Unix Xenophobes.