Ready to make page-per-item ddocs the default?

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 7 00:44:15 PST 2015

> Let's crowdsource the review. Please check the entries linked from here:
> http://dlang.org/library/index.html.

Many thanks to those who provided feedback on the new layout!

I've fixed a few issues, but it looks like there are quite a few more
problems than I had anticipated. I encourage any and all of you to build
the documentation locally (make -j should work nicely) and help with
pull requests to github. Let's get this off the ground together.

Thanks,

Andrei