Phobos colour module?

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 7 02:39:55 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 7 January 2015 at 00:30:20 UTC, Manu via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On 7 January 2015 at 09:22, via Digitalmars-d
> <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
>> For inspiration:
>>
>> http://golang.org/pkg/image/color/
>
> Umm, is there something about this that you like? This looks...
> really terrible.

Not particularly like, but it is the colour module for a
comparable language. It reflects what they needed to implement
other modules for image file formats. JPEG uses  YCbCr:

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/JPEG/jfif3.pdf

I think it might be a good idea to do a survey of what other
libraries provide and figure out why the provide it. That should
give good "coverage".