Game development

Kiith-Sa via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 8 09:11:02 PST 2015

On Thursday, 8 January 2015 at 16:53:46 UTC, Ras wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to write the game engine in C++ and write all the game
> logic and ai etc in D. How would i do this?

Manu Evans has pretty much this, he's active on this newsgroup,
maybe he can help you: https://github.com/TurkeyMan/fuji .

But "writing a game engine" is not something you can simply do
quickly or that someone can do for you. It can take years
depending on what the engine is supposed to do. Connecting C++
with D is a trivial detail compared to all the work involved.