Game development

Tobias Pankrath via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 8 12:56:40 PST 2015

On Thursday, 8 January 2015 at 20:15:50 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
> but i can't see any reason to try to help someone who doesn't
> even know
> what he wants, and didn't take time to ask a proper question.
> been
> there, seen that. trying to refine such questions and/or answer
> to 'em
> is just a waste of time, he will make everyone who's trying to
> figure
> out what he *really* wants sick and then he will go away.

I'd prefer if you would respond to such people by staying quiet.
This has several advantages:

     • No one accuses you of scaring newbros away
     • It does not take any of your time
     • You won't get sick
     • Only people that spend to much time here in the first place
will invest in answering the question*

Disadvantages: None.