Ready to make page-per-item ddocs the default?

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 8 13:23:22 PST 2015

On Thursday, 8 January 2015 at 21:14:43 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I don't think there is a way.

version(Ddoc) dummy prototypes maybe. But that gets painful.

Though I think the compiler should NOT do conditional compilation
when generating documentation. Instead, I'd prefer to just put it
all out and then maybe group.

So the doc would actually list the separate entries under all
version headers. Not just OS, but arch or custom bits too. Then
the user can see it all. Then by attaching classes to the
outputted data you could easily do a filter by OS.