Game development

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 8 13:32:52 PST 2015

On 1/8/15 1:25 PM, Justin Whear wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Jan 2015 23:02:26 +0200, ketmar via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>
>> but yes, i want to create an impression that timewasters are not
>> welcome.
>
> Ironically this is exactly why I'm putting you on my ignored authors list.

Ironically you're replying to the message you weren't supposed to see :o).

All, especially market and ketmar and those who like to get into
diatribes: please help maintain a civil atmosphere on this group. We've
kept a really nice atmosphere for a long time now, and it's sad to see
it's become quite a bit less so in recent times.

If you can't suffer someone's posts, please use your newsreader's
filtering features to not see their posts. I know it's not perfect, but
by and large it does improve things.

I'd like to attract your attention to a much more important AND urgent
matter. The dpl-generated docs are now the default on dlang.org. Sadly
the conversion is imperfect and there are still quite a few issues that
stay unresolved, most of them trivially simple and embarrassingly
parallelizable. Please join those of us who are chipping in to fix them.

Thanks,

Andrei