An idea for commercial support for D

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 9 05:05:28 PST 2015

On Friday, 9 January 2015 at 12:02:33 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> Perhaps we struggle with the bigger picture, but your constant
> rambling onto completely unconnected topics that have nothing
> to do with the bigger picture can only make that struggle
> worse. :D

My points always have something to do with the bigger picture.
When doing design you have to move between the big picture and
the details.

You cannot design a business-model without looking at the use
context and competing models.

Likewise, doing language design without studying other languages
and reading up on the relevant fields of type theory and
semantics is asking for a very slow ascension, if at all.