We need a DConf 2015 logo

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 9 08:19:03 PST 2015

> On 1/9/15 11:08 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
>> On Friday, 9 January 2015 at 16:05:12 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>>> Folks, I have no tools and no know-how about images. Could someone
>>> please upload a png to imgur.com. Thanks. -- Andrei
>>
>> I'm not sure if they wanted to do other changes, but I just resized it
>> to a more reasonable resolution and got the file 10x smaller.
>>
>> http://arsdnet.net/dlogo.png
>>
>> you can do save image as on that
>
> Is it just me, or is the page a little bare as compared to dconf2013/14?

It's not you, it's me :o).

All - contributions to the website dconf.org are gladly welcome. This is
a place when a little work can have a big and immediate impact.

If half of the energy devoted to just bickering in this group would be
put to good use, we could move mountains. Please, we need your work. Thanks.

Andrei