Is it possible to collect object usage information during compilation?

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 10 09:05:41 PST 2015

On 2015-01-10 14:19, Martin Nowak wrote:

> I'd simple produce multiple rows, the principle remains the same.

Ok, I think I understand the code now. You managed to register the
fields at compile time. Pretty neat. I thought the query would need to
be delayed to the first call to opDispatch.

> The example already uses Variant.

Yes, but when you get the value out of the of the variant. I think one
also needs to be able to check if a field was is "null" or not. Or am I
missing something?

--
/Jacob Carlborg