Phobos Contributor Tutorial

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 10 11:52:53 PST 2015

On Saturday, 10 January 2015 at 19:24:03 UTC, Craig Dillabaugh
wrote:
> Thanks for taking the time to put that together. By "it is
> taken from the Wiki" did you mean individual parts are taken
> from the wiki, or the whole thing?

I got it together (to the extend that I did) using the wiki. The
information is all there. Actually, the wiki contains a lot more
and this is where it gets a little complicated. It is not that
easy to create your first PR.

Now, I am all for putting the thing in the wiki, posting it on
all the right forms, extending and correcting it, as long as it
is useful. Right now it is not to be taken too seriously.