Any upgrades planned for D forums?

bitwise via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 10 15:02:07 PST 2015

> The forum is a front-end to a newsgroup. A news reader or email
> client might have the features you want (including custom
> styling to your preferences).

I thought that this was the case, but I prefer using a web
interface.

I appreciate having the ability to visit these forums on any
platform, without the need to install, configure, or maintain any
kind of news group client.

Even thought this site is a front-end for a news group, the
enhancements I am suggesting should still be relatively easy.

I'm curious now though... are there any statistics available for
who actually uses this site as opposed to an external client?