Any upgrades planned for D forums?

bitwise via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 10 16:09:57 PST 2015

> Welll.... Some people seem to love the terminal, but in all
> honesty, if it wasnt' for Mono-D, I would not have taken the
> time to learn D.

Not to say that I'm not glad I did learn D, but I don't imagine
anyone wanting to learn D would just take it on full throttle
without first experimenting with it in their spare(most likely
limited) time.

As far as the above suggestions go, I would ask if I could
contribute the changes myself, but where it would take me hours,
or possibly days to get involved with the source for the D forum,
there is probably someone out there who's got it opened on their
other monitor right now =)