@api: One attribute to rule them All

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 11 04:03:26 PST 2015

On Friday, 9 January 2015 at 16:14:01 UTC, Zach the Mystic wrote:
> To sum up: All .di function signatures will now be generated
> with both explicit and inferred attributes. The keyword
> 'export' will be overloaded with a new meaning, toggled on and
> off by a compiler flag which generates .di files based on that
> meaning. Correct?

It is not truly overloading with new meaning. One can argue that
existing meaning of export can already be interpreted that way,
it is simply not implemented in full power. See DIP45 for some
more stuff on topic.

As for the rest - I'd better try answering those questions if I
ever sit down and actually write it carefully, right now it is
more like bunch of vague ideas rolling around with no solid
structure.