Is anyone working on a D source code formatting tool?

Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 11 05:15:20 PST 2015

On 1/10/15, weaselcat via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, 10 January 2015 at 20:18:03 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> Has someone made a dfmt, like http://gofmt.com/ ?
>
> Uncrustify claims D support.
> http://uncrustify.sourceforge.net/

Yes, and the author is responsive whenever a new D-related bug is filed.

I've used Uncrustify successfully with D for many years. It would be
nice to have an implementation in D (purely to be able to more easily
hack on the tool and configure it to our own liking), but as far as
having a tool that works right now - uncrustify is exactly that tool.