Thoughts on replacement languages (Reddit + D)

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 11 07:29:43 PST 2015

On Sunday, 11 January 2015 at 14:43:08 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> Maybe we should do a comparison thread between D and Rust. It
> might be interesting, and perhaps encourage some improvements
> to D.

I am actually writing a "Rust guide as read by D developer"
article now making random notes on topic. But I don't see this
affecting D much as most of the things  I liked in Rust more were
also things I complained about in D for ages before.